Winter Springs Winter Wonderland Parade
- Date: Saturday, December 2, 2023
- Arrival Time: 12:00 P.M (Parade participants will start arriving around 12:30 P.M. and all parade participants must be in position by 3:30 P.M.)
- Event Time: 4:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M. (We should be done around 5:00 P.M. or sooner with parade participants, but the festivities will be over at 8:00 P.M. at Winter Springs Town Center.)
- Location: Keeth Elementary School
- Parking: Park behind Indian Trails Middle like we did in previous years. See the image below. Park towards the back of the lot and park together. Parade participants will also be staged in this area.
- Gear to Bring: Handheld radio, any personal items you may need, any personal food or drink you may want, and a camp folding chair (for when we are not busy).
- Attire: We will provide safety vests for you to wear if you need one. Check the weather before leaving for the event and bring/dress accordingly. Bring rain gear, it’s Florida, the weather is constantly changing.
Come join us and support our neighboring friends and families during Winter Springs's 41st annual Holiday Parade.
The event will be on Saturday, December 2, 2023.
During previous events, we were additional eyes and ears for the city and helped in staging the participants, using Amateur Radio for communication. This is an all-hands-on-deck event, and we need your help.
If you have an interest in coming out to help and enjoy the parade, it is very important that you register. This helps us better understand who is interested and how we can best support the City.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Joe.
interested in becoming a ham radio operator?
Visit our Licensing page to find out more about how to get into the hobby!
© Lake Monroe Amateur Radio Society | Designed by GlowPuff